Indian Head Catskills 3/31

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldfeet

Reaction score
I'll supply the bagels and Advil......going to test my knees this weekend after a 6-8 week rest....if interested just reply......this is a slow to moderate hike...taking pics and enjoying the fresh air...if all is well then i'm going to try and finish my required peaks over the next 2 weeks....

Hi David, give me a call later this week. Sat might be open for me and it would be good to hike with you again. I'm glad to hear your knee is doing well enough to go for a hike.

David, what time at Prediger?

Fred: carpool or could you hitch a ride with David?

Jay

Jay H said:
David, what time at Prediger?

Fred: carpool or could you hitch a ride with David?

Jay

Hi Jay, David lives close to me, so I'll probably ride up with him. Thanks, Fred

Freddy, are you interested in camping out Friday night near that area? If not no big deal....but I would love to get out of the city for the night..

Jay, any suggestions about camping near that area...I know that there is a lean to on that trail but i don't feel like carrying extra gear for the rest of the loop....little lazy now

What time?....8:30-9:00....

get your bagel orders in by Thursday night!

I've seen folks camped just a bit into the woods on Prediger and off the trail a bit. I would rather not camp there, that person at the end of Prediger Road seems ornery enough...

I've slept at the Long Path parking lot (for KHP) before in my car. It can be a party spot but is typically quiet and it's not summertime yet.

Jay