Isolation on Saturday, 1/16/2010

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
We’re hiking to Isolation this Saturday, 1/16/2010. The plan is for a round trip from the Rocky Branch trailhead on route 16 south of PNVC.

I expect a leisurely pace on this one – probably 25% over book time.

If you’re interested in joining the fun or want additional details; please respond to this thread or by PM.

:cool:

Rolling Rock, Ishmael and Paradox are heading up Isolation from Rocky Branch trailhead on Saturday morning 1/16/10 with an expected 7:00am arrival in the trailhead parking area. I will try to recruit some folks fron the CMan gettogtether

I can't think of a better time to do this. The trail is packed including the bushwhack sections, temperatures will be mild and the company will be awesome :)

Rolling Rock, Ishmael and Paradox are heading up Isolation from Rocky Branch trailhead on Saturday morning 1/16/10 with an expected 7:00am arrival in the trailhead parking area. I will try to recruit some folks fron the CMan gettogtether

I can't think of a better time to do this. The trail is packed including the bushwhack sections, temperatures will be mild and the company will be awesome :)
Saturday in the park....

We're working on a 7:30am target on-trail time. I expect we'll make a quick stop at PNVC around 7:00am or a little before then head for the Rocky Branch trailhead.

I think this is going to be a really fun Saturday!

:D