Jay & Big Jay sunday 10/8

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctsparrow

Reaction score
Hey all.....i am considering a trip to way up north Vermont to click off Jay and Big Jay on sunday of the holiday weekend to beat the snow season quickly approaching. If anyone thinks they might be in the area, give me a heads up. I will become more concrete on this as the week closes. My dilemma is my dog and her arrangements...don't want to take her up to a tourist peak on a tourist weekend...and don't want to leave her for a long day. I will be departing from the white river junction area. ctsparrow

Just hiked the Jays on Sept. 30th. It was a beautiful sunny cool day and the colors were at peak...unfortunately I forgot my camera back at the cabin. The little trees at the summit were covered with thick ice and that along with the sun shinning on them was a moment to forever remember.

I got an early start and ran into only 2 other solo hikers but when I got back from Big Jay there were lots of hikers and many dogs.

Have fun...should have great weather.