Jefferson 3/18 sat

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
I am thinking of heading up sat via something from north. Anyone interested?? I have some feelers out - but no commitments - figured I would post here to see if I can generate some interest. someone must be trying to bag it before winter ends - i just want to get out this weekend so if someone has a trip planned up jeff - let me know if you don't mind me joining.

its a running joke amoung freinds - I have done the pressies many times in winter up different routes - jeff is the one that I have never summited in official winter :( :( - :D :D - kind of a freak thing really. if weather decent sat will be the day - :D

Oh, BTW

If these winds don't die down, may be wiser to pick another trail with more protection.

yep - have thought of that - about winds and all. I am hoping they will die a down a bit by sat - that is probably one of the worst places in whites to be in NW winds!!

ok final plan - this is subject to change due to weather, etc.... final call made at trailhead sat am.

7am start up castle trail from bowman - carspot car(s) at lowes. Head up jeff and summit, take gulfside to adams and then head down lowes or spur back to lowes store.

if winds/weather is rough - group will make call to to head up lowes and try for it that way. or take our chances on castle and possibly not make it above the first castle and turn back.

that will be made at 7am sat (group call) as i find that the weather reports are sometimes way off. but - if we have peakbaggers then they will want best chance to summit so - I am cool with both options.