Learning to Camp

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stash

Reaction score
I've got to work outside this afternoon but I'm hoping someone has the time to watch and take notes for me. Oprah's going camping in Yosemite on her TV show today and I'm sure it will be packed with helpful information!!!

I like Oprah. She came from dirt and made it big on her own in a "man's" business. Better than the trust fund turds who are born on third base and go through life acting like they hit a triple.

Good for her for going camping. And good PR for the National Parks.

I hope she visits Grand Canyon...I'll take her on a hike down the Grandview Trail! :)

zGrandview005.jpg

I only saw the beginning since I was helping a friend with a car spot. Her visit was prompted by a Ranger lamenting that only 1 percent of the visitors to Yosemite are African Americans. Her visit was designed to help promote camping in our National Parks among her viewers.

Our National Parks are wonderful resources. Especially true of the lesser known parks. We visited Lassen Volcanic National Park just north of Sacramento, California and had a great time. Lots of variety, beautiful area.

Latest posts