Lets Play a Game

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradox

Reaction score
Holderness, NH, Avatar: Pine Marten on Mt Field
Lets play a game:

I may or may not :)p) have placed one of the canisters ( picture ) on or within 50' of a summit over the weekend.

It may have been to replace a canister that was stolen or damaged beyond repair, but not a perfectly intact one.

I will donate $50 to the Brain Tumor Society in the name of the first person who emails or PMs me GPS coordinates of the location of the canister (include map datum) or a photograph of it. You need to visit the canister.

I will donate $5 to the Brain Tumor Society in the name of later hikers who send me a photograph of it and/or a reasonable description of its condition. You need to visit the canister.

For those not a member: my email address is J M M D D S at road runner dat com (I have done this spelling to minimize spam, close up the spaces and put in the @ for "at")

Please have fun and hike safe.

Last edited:
Nice gesture!

I will now start working in a script to generate every possible location and email them all to you, one at a time! :eek: :D

Speaking of SPAM, you might be better off if you munged your email address.

Oh boy, the weenies are out in force!

RoySwkr just sent the following email and PM: did I win? NAD27 19T 0286173 4848381.

Clearly he clipped the coordinates from my thread, because he did not post in the ledger. But he did follow all the rules (before I changed 'em.) so I'll make the promised donation. There still is at least one more out there.

New Rule: You need to visit the canister!

Lets play a game:

I may or may not :)p) have placed one of the canisters ( picture ) on or within 50' of a summit over the weekend.

It may have been to replace a canister that was stolen or damaged beyond repair, but not a perfectly intact one.

Clearly you were not intending to include the new test canister in your yard, unless there's a summit within 50' and it's replaced a stolen or damaged one. You're gonna end up with a bunch of BTS groupies lining your street !

Now, of course, you have to guess where I do my grocery shopping (sorry, no prize)
Quit being such a cheapskate and match the generous Dr.P's donation :)

You often do your grocery shopping across from a certain bookstore although you may do more in Brookline :)

Latest posts