Lincoln – Liberty – Flume, 3/31/07 - short notice - sorry.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
Saturday March 31

Lincoln – Liberty – Flume

Sorry for the late notice.

Our “Plan A” for this weekend is a hike of Lincoln – Liberty – Flume via Falling Waters Trail, Franconia Ridge Trail, and possibly Flume Slide Trail. The hike works out to approximately 12 miles and 4,300 feet elevation gain, a little more if we decide to exit via the Liberty Spring Trail. The plan is to spot a vehicle at the Basin lot on the north bound side of I-93 and hike from the OBP/Falling Waters trailhead lot. Our target start time is approximately 8:00am.

We will hike at a moderate pace.

To do this hike we need some company with a vehicle to help with the car spot.

If you’re interested, please respond to this thread or by PM as soon as you can. We will make a go/no-go decision for this hike based on availability of a second vehicle this evening (probably around 8:00pm).

If we can’t move ahead with this one, “Plan B” is Whiteface & Passaconaway from Ferncroft.

Last edited:
Although I cannot do the hike since I’ve committed myself to helping with the turkey run, I can however help you with a car spot. I can meet you at the Basin parking lot around 8:00am and give you a ride to OBP/FWT parking lot since I’m headed that way anyhow. I will PM you my home # if you are interested.

Hey Madriver,

It's "Plan A"! All interested in joining the hike are welcome.

Thanks for the help! We’ll take you up on the offer.

I’ll be with Jennifer in the morning and we’ll plan to be at the northbound Basin lot at 8:00am, perhaps a little earlier.

I sent my contact information via PM, which you should have by now.

Thanks again,
Earl