Lincoln NH "Not Winter Gathering" this weekend ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
Any other losers not going to VT this weekend ? I'll be in Lincoln.
I'd take suggestions if anyone wants to get together Saturday or Sunday night.
Maybe watch some football somewhere ?
I'll have my wife and boys with me. Let me know.

Chip said:
Any other losers not going to VT this weekend ? I'll be in Lincoln.
I'd take suggestions if anyone wants to get together Saturday or Sunday night.
Maybe watch some football somewhere ?
I'll have my wife and boys with me. Let me know.

I can't make the gathering. I will go to Ascutney, hopefully, for some skiing on Sat with Mrs Puck and Gorpburp then on to the Northeast Kingdom SAt night for a funeral service on Sunday.

Not sure if we could squeeze anything else in. If I mentioned a hike this weekend there may just be another funeral.

Chip said:
Any other losers not going to VT this weekend ? QUOTE]

Yup, another loser here.

I'm trying to work out some hiking plans for Saturday right now.

The weather forecasts for Sunday look really bad. Everybody seems to agree on the expected conditions. This may mean I'll be forced into watching football. It could be worse. :D

A check of the wx forecasts shows chances of rain in Mass. and southern NH and VT much of the weekend and as you go further north it shifts to rain/snow "wintry mix" ... far enough north and its all snow with temperatures low enough to assure the only "wintry mix" will be that which is concocted after playing outside.

Count me among the "losers" but I'll be in the North Maine Woods through Tuesday.

I'm not a loser either Chip; I'm working on my Winter 48 (14 to go) and I'll have to check the list to see what's on it in the vicinity of Lincoln. Maybe we could head up something Saturday if the weather holds out?

Let me know what you think.
:) Chris