Long Island Beer Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
North shore is always cool.
Nassau/Suffolk border? Huntington?
A paddle?...followed by some beer.
Faraday's in Smithtown is a good pub...near the Nissequogue. Kinda like Grafton Street which is also sounds like a good idea.
The Old Dock Inn is right on the Nissequogue actually.

Could cruise over from NJ. I'm 20 W of GWB.

Jay...join us. Paddle down the Hudson to Brooklyn. That's still part of the island ;). We could hit the Brooklyn Brewery or maybe Six Point (if it's open) :D.

Next few days I'll come back with a possible date and a place with a big selection of beers. Suggestions welcome.

The more the merrier!

Last edited:
North shore is always cool.
Nassau/Suffolk border? Huntington?
A paddle?...followed by some beer.
Faraday's in Smithtown is a good pub...near the Nissequogue. Kinda like Grafton Street which is also sounds like a good idea.
The Old Dock Inn is right on the Nissequogue actually.

I might try to get away for a brew if y'all don't mind a lurker stopping in. I live near the Nissy too.

Jay...join us. Paddle down the Hudson to Brooklyn. That's still part of the island ;). We could hit the Brooklyn Brewery or maybe Six Point (if it's open) :D.

Next few days I'll come back with a possible date and a place with a big selection of beers. Suggestions welcome.

The more the merrier!

Other than being a non-drinker.... :D

Now, if we had ice cream nights in NJ... but it would only be me, and maybe The Swede...

Jay