Long Trail Car Spots

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puck

Reaction score
Yes another LT thread. My son (aka Gorpburb) and I are planning a section hike on the Long Trail. We want to go from Lincoln Gap to Rt 108 just outside of Stowe in three days and two nights. This will be around the weekend of June 23.

The problem is the car spot. Is there anyone who is going to be hiking in the area? We can help each other somehow with the cars spots.

Hey, just wanted to let you know I am giving this trip considerable consideration. I am semi-committed to hiking a portion of the Metacomet-Monadnock Trail with a friend of mine who is doing the whole thing over a week that weekend. However, what I'm toying with is hiking with her during the week instead (mainly if I can figure out the car spot thing in that area) and thus freeing myself up for the Stowe to Lincoln Gap thing the 23rd weekend. ( Did you mean Lincoln Gap or App Gap?) I love hiking in Vermont. Are you thinking Friday and Saturday or Saturday/Sunday nights?
Early Bird