Marcy (for the 46) 8/22/2009

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bignslow

Reaction score
Marcy (for the 46) 8/29/2009

Who: You
What: Our 46 Finish
Where: ADK Loj to Marcy
When: 8/28/2009, arrive at 7:30, ready to hike by 8 at the register
How: Van Hovenberg Trail

We're moving our finish to Friday 8/28 for good weather

Nicole and are ready to finish our 46 and we would like to invite anyone interested to come along. The event will be black tie optional at the summit (Nicole already has a dress, I have a suit).

The rain date will be the following weekend, I will decide based on the forecast no later than 8pm Thursday night.

We're currently looking for someplace to camp Friday and Saturday night, if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. I was thinking either whispering pines, or Wilmington notch. Unfortunately I'd like to have some flexibility to account for rain.

Hope to see a few of you out there!

Mike

Last edited:
I cant make that weekend but if it rains and you post pone I am 90% sure I could make the following :D

It was great hiking with you guys this past weekend and if you decide to hike the 22nd CONGRATS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wish I could make it but working on finishing mine...3 more for me. Good luck. Was so nice meeting you. Have fun.

Bonnie

We will be at Whispering Pines until Saturday Morning. Look for us if you are there Friday night. Sorry we can't stay to join you for the hike

SUCCESS
IMG_9869.JPG

Congratulation for both of you 46. :)
Very nice photo for a great souvenir. It is the first time I see you without snow gear. :)

Latest posts