Metacomet-Monadnock Trail MA - Day 4 - 09/17/2005

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dugan

Reaction score
Alternate date is Sunday, 09/18/2005.

No, this is not deja vu... this is our third (yes THIRD) attempt to complete Day 4 (sections 12, 11, 10, and 9) of the Metacomet Monadnock Trail in Western MA.

We (okay, Jade) weenied out of the first attempt due to downpours of cold rain that had us soaked within a couple of miles. Next we (okay, me) weenied out of the second attempt due to a forecast that showed a heat index of 105 degrees F (isn't that hot enough to cook meat?!)

So here goes:
Check out the AMC Berkshire Chapter on line guide for additional details on the sections:
http://amcberkshire.org/mmtrail

Dogs are welcome. Dugan four-legs is hoping that he'll finally get a chance to get muddy with Ms Carmen, Jade's hiker-dog extraordinaire.

Best yet... for us southern New Englanders... considering the recent rise in gas prices... this is closer to home!

Please drop me a PM/email if interested in joining us.

The only requirement is a sense of humor! Extra credit for an appreciation of Monty Python!

Reactions: yam
This hike is confirmed for Saturday, 09/17/2005.

Alas, Dugan four-legs will have to sit this one out due to a pad injury sustained on the Welch-Dickey loop on 9/11.

Send me a PM with an email address for directions, times, etc if interested in participating.

The big boss is calling for rain on Saturday morning.....I would be so disappointed if Dugan weenied out again... :p :p What do you think??

....Jade

For planning purposes... are we still on for Saturday with rain in the forecast??

(I still don't have rainpants, grrr....)

Jess