Middle Weeks on Saturday, January 31st

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Dasypodidae

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Onestep and I are planning on a south-to-north Waumbek - Weeks traverse on January 31st. Will try to spot a vehicle at the Fish Hatchery on Friday night, stay in Gorham, then begin the traverse at 7:37 a.m. Good way to pick up one winter NH4, two NEHH, one NHHH, and one Trailwrights (not really, as that one would only count if you turned around at Starr King, unless you already have Waumbek).

Update on Middle Weeks Traverse 1/31

I'm joining this excursion. Dr D and Onestep are spotting a car at Fish hatchery Friday night and will be staying at Hikers Paradise in Gorham. Plan is to meet at 7:37 at Winter parking for TH in Jefferson for Starr King and Waumbek. I’m staying at Shapliegh BH Friday night.

We could use 1, 2, or 3 more victims (I mean participants) to help with the trailbreaking. Victims (I mean participants) should not mind trail breaking and route finding in deep snow. We have room in the spotted car for 1, 2, maybe 3 more people. Oncoman is a maybe on this. I hope he's coming. He's a monster and counts as many as 3 trailbreakers.

Mileage is approximately 11-12 miles with some 3700 vertical gain. This is not show and go. Please PM if interested so we don't exceed capacity of car spot.