Midweek hikers?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegematic

Reaction score
Forecast looks favourable for Tuesday and Wednesday. Here's my list of possibilities: Whiteface-Passaconaway, Hancocks, Owl's Head, Cannon, Waumbek, Cabot, but not Carrigain because I'm saving it for last.

Anyone want to join me on any of these hikes on either day? Wednesday looks to be the better of the two so W-P loop might be nice option for that day.

I might be talked into repeating a mountain if it's by a trail I've not done before. Mostly I just want to hike.
-vegematic

I am finally starting to get over a nasty sinus infection and would love to get out there Wednesday especially if the weather is as nice as it's looking it should be. Not completely sure I have Wednesday off as yet, but I will let you know ASAP.

Best, Chris

I'm taking two weeks off starting August 11th, so I am open for some hikes during the week if you are interested. Just PM me and I will give you my local phone number.

Similar situation, I could go next week. sent you a PM MadRiver.

I can also do a midweek hike for the following week. Ideally on Tuesday Aug-22 but possibily Wednesday Aug-23.

mid week hiks

Vacation from 8-13 to the 24th other than an over night presi traverse on the days mentioned other days would be possible to hike. Pm me if you have any other free days.