Mt. Washington, 7/29

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby

Reaction score
I'm heading to Mt. Washington on Saturday, 7/29, for the 12th annual Trooper Paul Perry hike. Paul was a Mass. State Trooper, who along with Trooper Jim Mattaliano and 2 employees of AT&T were killed in a helicopter crash in February 1995 in Cambridge, MA. Paul was an avid hiker, and the annual event is a celebration of his life. The hike is organized by Paul's family, and will leave from Pinkham Notch about 7:30 AM. There are several sub-groups based on speed and desired routes, typically Tuck's halfway or all the way or Lion Head. Look for numerous people wearing the same colored tee-shirts (I don't know what color.) :eek: Feel free to join in, it should be a great day. :)

bobby sounds like a great cause and hike - I would love to be there, but I have family time thins weekend - after coming home from out west this week.

I my see you on my way down. Staying in Tuck Friday and doing Huntington in the am Sat. Most likely coming down LH.