New Patch Ideas

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Rickie

Reaction score
The story about Tom Rankin's patch and the ice cream thing stimulated my courosity.

What would be some new ideas for, different, fun or creative ideas for a patch, patch design and qualifying criteria?

The story about Tom Rankin's patch and the ice cream thing stimulated my courosity.

What would be some new ideas for, different, fun or creative ideas for a patch, patch design and qualifying criteria?
HAHAHAHA! I'm already on this one! :D

There are different Patches for each state of VNBs, a Catskill Hundred Highest Patch, Catskills After Dark, we need a W115 Patch, The folks with the Lake Placid 46 just told me they love the Patch idea, and heck, we could make Jay a patch for having Ice Cream on the summits of all the 4Ks! :D

I also think we should make a patch for people like John Swanson, Spencer, or Brian, that says:

ALL OF 'EM!

:D

It would be nice to have another VFTT patch issue, maybe a new design as well? This way everyone will stop trying to take mine off my pack.

Last edited: