New Years Eve - Zealand Hut!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobandgeri

Reaction score
Poison Ivy and her husband, MichaelJ, and possible some others are planning on spending New Years Eve at the Zealand Hut. Heading in Sat sometime - Sunday grabbing a peak or two before heading back out.

We'd love to see others join in the fun! If you are interested - head over the AMC Reservation Form and book a reservation!

Think Snow!!

Just to be clear - I'm not Ivy's husband, in spite of the way that sentence reads!

ha ha ha!
I was laughing when I read that! Thinking, well they weren't married last night when I saw them.........
Sounds like you guys had a pretty productive day today! ;)

LOL... one husband is definitely enough! :) (Especially since I suspect I'm going to have to carry some of his gear, in addition to my own, up to the hut in exchange for his attendance!)

- Ivy

And my productive Sunday was spent at LL Bean, not a common place for a wedding. Although ... their return policy could be very helpful.
:)

I'll be hoping for enough snow to ski in and out, and probably make a snowshoe trek up to Zeacliff. I'd like to get all the way over to West Bond and back but that will depend on time, weather, and post-New-Years-Eve energy.

Once we know who's going, we can take the discussion to email to coordinate arrivals, carpools, food, etc.

hikethe115 said:
So, back to the original topic (although I must admit a good laugh out of these posts!). I might be interested in doing this too. It sounds like fun.

Will be great to have you join the group - better reserve a spot quickly before they fill up!

As of 2:00 PM today the AMC website idicates limited availability.

Last edited: