NH Ads Pop Up

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAmKrzys

Reaction score
This morning when going to work I noticed a new NH ad at my hometown train station with a nice picture of few folks hiking Great Gulf Trail above treeline. A bit later I noticed a very similar ad flash on a screen of a Path train I was taking. It was only a few seconds and it didn't play again before I was getting off, so I didn't get to take a careful look. The images are quite inviting directing viewers to VisitNH.gov which on a hiking and climbing subpage make no mention of HikeSafe card: http://www.visitnh.gov/what-to-do/Outdoor-Adventure/hiking-and-climbing.aspx (it does mention hiking safety in general.)
NH Ad.jpg

I have a friend who works for the department. I will pass this feedback on to her.

Edit: Some purists may notice that those folks are actually on the Trinity Heights Connector. I think they fudged it because Great Gulf sounds cool, and it's only like 50 feet away. :)

Last edited:
I saw a TV version of this recently too, I think during the hockey game last night or the night before. Pretty cool.