NH AT II (Gorham to Crawford Notch)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

askus3

Reaction score
Warwick, NY ( 3 miles by crow from Wildcat Shelter
It is now time to set up my annual section hike of the AT from Gorham to Crawford Notch. This trip is part of a continuing journey to dayhike the Appalachian Trail southbound including sixteen 4,000 footers. See my previous trips over at Whiteblaze to see what kind of a trip to expect. This trip will have us staying in Gorham for three nights as we dayhike the Moriah-Carter range. Then we stay at AMC facilities (huts) as we continue our trek across the Presidentials. This trip takes place from June 19-27. You are welcome to join my group for a couple of days or the entire journey. Contact me at: [email protected] for a full detailed itinerary. AMC White Mountain Huts will be utilized. Reservations for ten have been made.

Last edited:
I still have one vacancy staying at huts. There was a last minute cancellation and thus the vacancy exists. Also, if anyone wants to join me for a dayhike on Tuesday, June 19 - Shaw Mountain, Wed. June 20 - Mt Cabot Circular including The Horn and Unknown Pond or Thursday, June 21 Rattle River, Moriah & Moriah Gorge to Wild River. PM or e-mail me: [email protected] . After that we are staying at Fri. 6/22 - Carter Notch, Sat. 6/23 - Pinkham Notch/Joe Dodge Lodge, Sun. 6/24 - Madison Hut, Mon. 6/25 - Lakes & Tue. 6/26 - Mizpah. The Shuttle Connection is taking us back to Pinkham Wed, 6/27 at 1 PM from Webster Cliff Trailhead. So, I hope there is someone out there who will join our group for a day or a week plus.

Last edited: