NYS DEC cans the cans

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. All the time I've spent in the Catskills, and I've never noticed a porta-potty at a trailhead before. Are they usually only there in the summer?

Huh. All the time I've spent in the Catskills, and I've never noticed a porta-potty at a trailhead before. Are they usually only there in the summer?
I agree that I have not seen all the crappers mentioned in the referenced article, but yes, they are removed in Winter, if that is what you mean by 'summer'.

They didn't remove the pottys not this past winter but I think the winter before, however, they also didn't clear them out such that by the time spring thaw came around, the one at Slide mtn Road had the tallest cone I have ever seen. You almost needed an extension seat! But normally, they are removed in winter....

Jay

They didn't remove the pottys not this past winter but I think the winter before, however, they also didn't clear them out such that by the time spring thaw came around, the one at Slide mtn Road had the tallest cone I have ever seen. You almost needed an extension seat! But normally, they are removed in winter....

Jay

thats a good one jay....cone...icecream....lol

However, I shall not want to partake that cone!!!! I don't think Gary Moody would even fit unless he brought a shovel. :eek: Somebody tell Dr. Wu!

Jay