"Opening Day" Baxter Park

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan

Reaction score
Reservations are on a rolling basis not more than four months before the date of the first reservation but a limited number of reservations will be allowed on January 16. Anyone going?

nope. What do you need to go for with the new system? There will still be 80% of available spots for a given day at a given location after opening day. That leaves most folks plenty of time to get their reservations in on T minus four months. Stan, I don't take you for someone who wants to go when everyone else wants to go anyway!

I'll be skiing the several feet of fresh powder in Quebec! What, you haven't heard about the major nor'easter we're getting for MLK weekend?

spencer

spencer said:
I'll be skiing the several feet of fresh powder in Quebec! What, you haven't heard about the major nor'easter we're getting for MLK weekend?

spencer

I hope you're right. Trail running in the MUD in January in Maine while comfortably wearing just shorts and a t-shirt just isn't right.

I know the opening day deal is tradition, but I like the new 4-month system (especially since Maine residents get priority). I plan to be there again this summer. Can't wait!

thumbs-up

I like the new system. but I miss having an excuse to go a-way up north the first week of January! The ten-days-in-advance-via-phone-w/creditcard deal certianly was a welcome addition too.