Outdoor magazines available

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegematic

Reaction score
I've got Backpacker from 1993-2004 and AMC Outdoors for the same period. I don't want them anymore but before dumping them into the recycling I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in them. If you know of a library, school, nursing home that might use them, that's good too.

They're in good condition and while there may be the occasional (probably less than three) missing issue, the sets are largely complete.

I'm not looking to make money on these. They're free, but I'll ask that the recipient pay for mailing/shipping them if we can't arrange a face-to-face exchange.

PM me if you'd like more information.
-vegematic

I should mention that Darren pre-approved my posting this because it does not involve monetary gain. For good reasons, he is not interested in hosting "for sale" announcements.

I've sent outdoor magazines to troops that me and my boys have "adopted", they are always appreciated. There might be a local group collecting for this, it would (obviously) be a shame to just throw them out.

I still have the AMC Outdoors. PM me soon if you are interested as I now need the shelf space for another project.
-veg

I'd be happy to take the back issues of Outdoors off your hands. I sent a PM a day or two ago, but have not heard anything. If you still have them, let me know!