Owl's Head 6/24 & Cannon 6/25 + Brews!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double Bow

Reaction score
Ashuelot, NH (anyone know where that is?) Avatar:
Brews and Views! What better way to kick off summer?

Summer officially starts tomorrow and so we are making sure that we ring it in big time by having a hellova lotta fun this weekend!

On Saturday, we're going to take advantage of the long day and climb Owl's Head.
I figure we'll get back to Lincoln Woods in the early evening and then we'll head into Woodstock for the "Olde New England Days Brewfest"! There are going to be samples from all of NH's microbrews as well as live music (details are @ www.lincolnwoodstock.com).

Sunday, we'll get up a little later and are planning on climbing Cannon (maybe the NE Cannonball too) before heading back home.

If you're interested in joining us for either Saturday's events or Sunday's hike, let me know and we'll work out the details. It should be a blast!

Double Bow said:
Brews and Views! What better way to kick off summer?

Summer officially starts tomorrow and so we are making sure that we ring it in big time by having a hellova lotta fun this weekend!

On Saturday, we're going to take advantage of the long day and climb Owl's Head.
I figure we'll get back to Lincoln Woods in the early evening and then we'll head into Woodstock for the "Olde New England Days Brewfest"! There are going to be samples from all of NH's microbrews as well as live music (details are @ www.lincolnwoodstock.com).

Sunday, we'll get up a little later and are planning on climbing Cannon (maybe the NE Cannonball too) before heading back home.

If you're interested in joining us for either Saturday's events or Sunday's hike, let me know and we'll work out the details. It should be a blast!

Wow, I now wish I was going to Owl's head a little earlier in the year!

I hereby appoint you as my representative to the Brewfest! :D