OWL'S HEAD - MARCH 19th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LenDawg

Reaction score
Yes, THAT mountain AGAIN! Plan is to meet at Lincoln Woods on Sunday March 19th at 0630. Hiking plan? Well, that will be up to the weather. Two ideas: First, the Black Pond bushwack to the slide. OR Second, the Black Pond Bushwack to the Brutie Bushwack. All are welcome. Last weekend try at Owl's Head for the winter list!!!

Are you meeting at Lincoln Woods or Lenny Woods??? :D I might be up for this but I'll let you know for sure when it gets a bit closer.

-MEB

OH in Winter

I will let you know as the day gets closer. If there ends up being room, I would love to come along.
Just knock on the door of the only heated cabin/outhouse/self-serve facility right there in the parking lot. It just may be my new home by then.....I just need a name for it......
The Dog House? Nah. Flushing Meadows? Taken. Rank on the Kanc?Ah No.

i am debating this trip!
i'll let you know as the date approaches. :)

coldmountain said:
I will let you know as the day gets closer. If there ends up being room, I would love to come along.
Just knock on the door of the only heated cabin/outhouse/self-serve facility right there in the parking lot. It just may be my new home by then.....I just need a name for it......
The Dog House? Nah. Flushing Meadows? Taken. Rank on the Kanc?Ah No.
How about The Lincoln LogHouse :eek: ? Couldn't resist...