Parking Pass for WMNF

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteMTHike

Reaction score
Greetings,

In the past I've been able to go to the WMNF Website passes & permits link and print a .PDF form to mail order a pass. I don't see where they still provide this link. Does anyone know if they no longer mail these passes?

As for the vendor list, In the past I've been to some of those vendors who did NOT sell passes or were currently out of them. I'd appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

I bought mine in March at the EMS in Concord NH. Nashua and Manchester did not have them at the time. I'd call first. Hope this info is helpful.

From just above the Vendor list link on the page from your post.

"You can obtain your pass in a number of different places. (Unfortunately, on-line ordering is not yet one of those ways.) However, you can print an order form and send a completed copy to us (allow 10 days turn around time for mail orders.)"

Unforunately, the only online link for a parking permit that I could find was one to a "2000 mail order parking form" and it was not functioning. :(

Thank you all for your help. Bob and Geri, thanks for that link.

Raymond said:
There's a White Mountain info center that sells parking passes located just off Route 93 at the Waterville Valley exit. Route 49, is it? Turn right off the ramp (northbound) then right again into the first driveway.

{slapping forehead} You're right Raymond, I forgot about that. Been there a few times on the way to Welch-Dickey. I used the link that BobandGeri posted so I'm all set. But I thank you for the reminder.