Pemiloop August 4

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rejean

Reaction score
I plan to try the Pemiloop saturday, my plan is to start early (4:00 am)
at Lincoln Wood and go by the Osceo trail and hit Flume-Liberty-Little Haystack-Lincoln-Lafayette-Garfield-Galahead-S. Twin-W. Bond-Bond-
Bond Cliff and exit after. I want to do that hike since the end of the
winter and the weather looks very good for this weekend.
I will use my very small pack and put lots of food in my pocket. :) :) :)

I am not a trail runner but very fast and crazy hiker.

Rejean.

i was thinking of doing this

Well, good luck i hope the weather is with you. I'll be attempting something in the presis that's a little crazy. Hopefully that works out, else i will be doing the loop just counter clock wise.

Jason

JasonPatrikz said:
Well, good luck i hope the weather is with you. I'll be attempting something in the presis that's a little crazy. Hopefully that works out, else i will be doing the loop just counter clock wise.
JasonPatrikz said:

Good luck Jason in the presis. :)

Mats, and maybe Tim S and I will be attempting to do the presidential range twice completely in 24 hours. Heading first North to South then South to North. 46 miles and 16 peaks.

Jason

rejean i pm'd you the details of our hike with the time frames. Let me know if you are still interested.

As of right now it's only Mats and i that will be doing this.

Jason

Good luck, Rejean - may the forces of nature be with you! Wish I could join you, but I need to save strength for an Owl's Head run on Sunday. Hopefully out-and-back in under 4 hours.

How did the backpacking trip in the ADKs go with your kids?

albee said:
Good luck, Rejean - may the forces of nature be with you! Wish I could join you, but I need to save strength for an Owl's Head run on Sunday. Hopefully out-and-back in under 4 hours.

How did the backpacking trip in the ADKs go with your kids?

Hi Albee good luck for Owl's Head in 4 hours. I did it under 7 hours last
february without running. We had lots of fun in our backpack even if the
weather was very wet. The 6 days past very fast and the kids was still
smilling at the end of the hike. If my legs and feet permit I will try to reach
Jason and Mats on the Presi early sunday morning. :) :) :)

good luck - should be a good hike. Attempting a one dayer in a few weeks myself.

I have the speed record for owls head - I did it so fast, I was faster than the speed of light, so there no evidence that I was there or did it - but you have my word - I did it and I have the record.

Who said anything about records? I'm just a busy guy - places to go, people to see... can't waste a whole day on a silly trip to little 'ole Owl's Head. I've got bushes to whack!