Plateau and Sugarloaf 11/10 anyone?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kevin, did that last week, The LP parking lot on 214 up the new LP to Plateau and out via dibbles to Roaring Kill.

there is just a bit of icicles forming on the west face of Sugarloaf but they might get freezing rain tonight into tomorrow.... Might be wise to toss in stabilizers or crampons or insteps...

I'll be working on my trail to Slide Mtn. You do know it is Magic II weekend, I'll be camping at Sundown saturday into sunday...

Jay

Jay H said:
Hey Kevin, did that last week, The LP parking lot on 214 up the new LP to Plateau and out via dibbles to Roaring Kill.

there is just a bit of icicles forming on the west face of Sugarloaf but they might get freezing rain tonight into tomorrow.... Might be wise to toss in stabilizers or crampons or insteps...

I'll be working on my trail to Slide Mtn. You do know it is Magic II weekend, I'll be camping at Sundown saturday into sunday...

Jay

I thought the Magic II weekend was the weekend of Oct. 27th ?

Kevin

Hey Kevin, it was originally, but it got rained out... The 27th was a mess, although sunday was pretty nice....

Check out the Upcoming Events forum on AHP.com!

Jay