Platte Clove road is open for business...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

Reaction score
Although the sign nearest to the top of Platte Clove Road says "no maintenance til April15 th" I swear there are two signs further north on Platte Clove road that say "No maintenance til April 1st". In either way, after the I.H. Hike, Coldfeet and I drove down it and it's completely snow free. The sawhorse was still there at the bottom but it can be simply driven around.

I used Rt 28 to SR214 to Bloomer to get to Prediger but we could see drivers on the road from IH..

Jay

Last edited:
Jay H said:
Although the sign nearest to the top of Platte Clove Road says "no maintenance til April1 5th" I swear there are two signs further north on Platte Clove road that say "No maintenance til April 1st". In either way, after the I.H. Hike, Coldfeet and I drove down it and it's completely snow free. The horse was still there at the bottom but it can be simply driven around.

I used Rt 28 to SR214 to Bloomer to get to Prediger but we could see drivers on the road from IH..

Jay
Dare I ask? The horse? :eek:

Just clarified, the sawhorse, not an actual live bucking bronco..horse..

No flounders were found on the road too. :p

Jay