PLUGs: Brad Washburn, BPL, Photography

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

--M.

Reaction score
From yesterday's Boston Globe :

'Winter' wonderland
In case you forgot what season it is, Panopticon Gallery in Waltham presents "Winter" through March 4. The photography exhibit includes mostly black-and-white shots by local artists, photos from the Boston Public Library collection, and the premier showing of prints from Bradford Washburn's photogravures. The prints were made by John Goodman (not Roseanne's TV hubby), who presents a gallery talk on Saturday at 3 p.m. There is a reception Feb. 7 from 6 to 8 p.m.... Gallery admission is free and the photographs are for sale. Panopticon Gallery, 435 Moody St., Waltham, 781-647-0100. www.panopt.com

This hits multiple buttons for me and I'll be checking it out fer shizzle (thanks, Dave Chappelle).

I know there's a lot of photographers, fans of Brad Washburn's, and (especially) lovers of public libraries out there. This one's for you.

You're welcome,

--M.

The Gallery is also calling for entries in a show around the theme of "The Elements". Deadline is Mar. 25 and the application fee is $35 with up to five samples. Can't help but think that Darren and perhaps others may be interested.