Post Pat and Audrey's Hike(s)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_wu002

Reaction score
I want to hike on Sunday after Pat and Audrey's. Not sure where or with whom. Anyone want to make some suggestions? I'm kinda flighty so I'll probably just go do something else anyway, but I'm thinking anything: Catskills, ADK's, Vermont, Whites... I just want to get out and Sunday's weather is lookin' good.

-Dr. Wu

I'm not going to Pat and Audrey's until someone pledges to do a hike with me. Mats, your inbox is full.

-Dr. Wu

Would someone make a date with Wu, please? I still can't believe he's going to be here.
He's bringing his wife so he's guaranteed to be well behaved! :p Just ask all the people who were at some of the recent Gatherings that Jess went to. Oh wait, don't ask anyone anything about those Gatherings! Uh oh.

I think people are worried because they know my reputation. We'll make plans to do Washington and I'll do Camel's Hump the next day instead. I got a bad reputation.

-Dr. Wu

:
He's bringing his wife so he's guaranteed to be well behaved! :p Just ask all the people who were at some of the recent Gatherings that Jess went to. Oh wait, don't ask anyone anything about those Gatherings! Uh oh.

-Dr. Wu

Hey, what happens at Barnes..stays at Barnes! :cool:

Besides Jess makes up for any wrongs you do! She's way too nice, we want her to come to more gatherings!!:D

Soccer tournament for us Sunday but Friday we're headed up Moosilauke , 10:30 at the trailhead (Anisquam Ridge).

A bike ride into Boston is a possibility.

Among other destinations, I like to ride my bike into Boston from Waltham. People who are staying over might want to bring a mt bike. I could lead a bike ride into Cambridge and Boston from Waltham. One route I take goes by Harvard Yard, then over to Leechmere Station over to Charlestown and Old Iron Sides, then we catch a harbor taxi over to Aquarium then more or less the same route back. Could fit in a stop to Hilton's Tent City. It's probably 25+ miles RT.

Oooh! Having just discovered the Patriots play at 8:15, not 4:30, on Sunday, I could be tempted if I can locate all my warmer biking clothes.
:)

I am planning to do either Camel's Hump or Abraham and Ellen (the latter if a car spot appears) on Sunday, so if anyone is actually going to be up there for either trip and wants company, please let me know.

Tim