"Redeeming" Smart Phone Apps

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Amazon has Audobon Birds A Field Guide for android, free for the next couple of hours.

Looking at the related items, I see-Guide to Wildflowers, Guide to Insects, Trees, Butterflies, Mushrooms and the 400MB I Bird Pro 2 with the whole Cornell library of bird calls. Between these apps and getting a radar image of the weather on the other side of the peak, I think it might become more worthwhile to use the phone in the woods.

I wonder if the AMC trail guide will ever go on the smart phone.

Amazon has Audobon Birds A Field Guide for android, free for the next couple of hours.

Looking at the related items, I see-Guide to Wildflowers, Guide to Insects, Trees, Butterflies, Mushrooms and the 400MB I Bird Pro 2 with the whole Cornell library of bird calls. Between these apps and getting a radar image of the weather on the other side of the peak, I think it might become more worthwhile to use the phone in the woods.

I wonder if the AMC trail guide will ever go on the smart phone.
I guess the grace period expired on Amazon, but for $.99 direct on my phone, a great buy! Thanks!

When it's free, and outdoor related, posts are fine. When there is a charge, it's a commercial post and while a small charge, the mods have to draw the line and remove them.

Alan