Redfield Sat 3/6 Help

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfm

Reaction score
To all interested,I will be doing Redfield from upper works on sat. early,and hoping for lots of company to make sure that at the end of the day their will only be three more peaks to finish my Winter 46,come one come all

Since we are going the day before unless hell freezes over you should find a least partially broken path to Redfield!

Thanks for the info, weather looks fantastic and I am so looking forward to completing the winters,most times my son (46r 4799)is with me but as I will be solo on this trip a successful path will be helpful, again thanks and hope to meet someday.

John 46r 4798

Surely with be many people within that area this weekend although My group will miss you as We are headed to sky/Gray from the LOJ. good luck should be great weather . Im thinking shorts..:D :p Best to you on your Winter Finish, Whats left?

Well, I won't be going back Saturday but I broke it out today.

Others tried to start, they made it about .1 miles before giving up. Once you enter the start take the left most trail, once your going for a little ways the trail will split, the one I broke is to the right. Good luck.

Reactions: arm

Latest posts