REI winter clearance sale

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougPaul

Reaction score
The REI winter clearance sale begins today. Runs til Sunday, Feb 17.

As noted in another thread, the EMS winter clearance sale is also on.

#include <std-disclaimer>
(I have no connection with either company other than as a customer.)

Doug

I am a bit blown away by the REI sale - I have been wanting to try some lightweight trail runners on easier terrain, but with my ankles I have been hesitant to try anything that costs $125 that very well may not work for me - well - I just got a pair of Vasque Mercury XCRs on clearance for $29 - these still retail all over the place for $128 (Zappos, Amazon, etc...) Not too much of an investment if they do not work out... :)

DougPaul said:
The REI winter clearance sale begins today. Runs til Sunday, Feb 17.

As noted in another thread, the EMS winter clearance sale is also on.

#include <std-disclaimer>
(I have no connection with either company other than as a customer.)

Doug
My notice says "Postman: Deliver between 2/4 and 2/6," and I just got the mailing announcing the sale yesterday 2/11. Hope the stuff I've been waiting for is still available.

PS: I see DougPaul started the thread on the first day of the sale! I should have visited here more often!

Last edited:
werdigo49 said:
My notice says "Postman: Deliver between 2/4 and 2/6," and I just got the mailing announcing the sale yesterday 2/11. Hope the stuff I've been waiting for is still available.

PS: I see DougPaul started the thread on the first day of the sale! I should have visited here more often!
You can also find out about these events ahead of time by checking out the events for your local store. For instance: http://www.rei.com/stores/events/26

Doug