S.Kinsman, N.Kinsman & Cannon Sun. 01/14

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
My plan is to hike up Kinsman Pond Trail and cut the corner to go straight up for South Kinsman then on to North Kinsman and Cannon. I plan on wearing my plastic boots and carrying my skis to ski down Cannon when we get there, but I'm flexible on all this. I'll be in Lincoln, regardless, so I could give you my numbers if there's a blizzard or something to affect plans. Let me know.

I've an Osprey Switch 40 pack to carry the skis, but that's also the flexibility part ! I understand it's pretty open in there but I can always drop back to the trail and skip South K.

With showers/freezing rain in the forecast I'll be adjusting my goals this Sunday, maybe just North K and Cannon. If anyone is in the area with a flexible schedule and attitude, let me know. Thanks

Strictly out and back

Oops .... Sorry I was at work and mapless. :( All trails in area have Kinsman in the name. Easy to mix them up. What I should have said was we're going up the Mount Kinsman Trail from Rt 116. Out and back via Mt Kinsman Trail.