Sandwich Dome - Sat. 4/15

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice.

Planning to hike Sandwich Dome including a side trip to Jennings Peak. Start at ~9:00am on Sandwich Mtn. Trail. Possible return via Drakes Brook Trail.

A 9:00am start currently coincides with the start of the forecasted weather improvement.

I'll be driving r/t from Nashua and would be happy to provide transportation to anybody reasonably "on the way". I could also meet at one of the several Park-&-Ride lots.

Reply here, PM, or email.

Earl

starting in on the hundred highest list now Earl? Can't join you and the Caveman this weekend but keep posting if that's what you're working on, I'd enjoy some of those Maine bushwhacks again...
Damon

Nehh

Damon,

We've been getting the NEHH peaks where we could in hiking the Four Thousand Footers. This weekend will clean up the New Hampshire portion. I'm planning to hike Nancy on Monday. We've got a few more in Vermont - perhaps four or five hikes. Those will wait until after mud season. I believe Maine is currently on deck and coming up next.

Steve's interests for the year have changed and I may be on my own for a good portion of the hikes.

Looking forward to another good year of new adventures.

Hope you're along on as many as possible. :)

Earl