Sawtooth Range. 11-08

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
I know this is short notice but Hillman1 and I plan on arriving at the Coreys summer TH tonight and sleeping in our vehicles. We'll hike in tomorrow morning with headlamps along the Blueberry Footpath then head up to Sawtooth #4. If the conditions allow it we'll try for 2 from 4. This is planned as a dayhike.

What a coincidence, I'm doing ST5 on Wednesday. Hey, if there's tons of snow, do you think that you could break it out for us while you're in there? That would REALLY save us some time.

Too bad our timing did not work out better. Perhaps next time. Good luck.

mavs00 said:
What a coincidence, I'm doing ST5 on Wednesday. Hey, if there's tons of snow, do you think that you could break it out for us while you're in there? That would REALLY save us some time.
Yeah, after bagging 4 and 2 we'll bop on down the Ward Brook Truck Trail a couple of miles and lay a track right to the top for you. Is there anything else we can do?

Yeah,

call us tomorrow evening so we know what the conditions are like up high in there. Oh, wait, you'll still be in the col between the 2 peaks by bedtime. :eek: