Seward 10/16

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Rickie

Reaction score
Dreamfarmer and myself are doing Seward Sat 10/16.

We are glam-camping along Corey's Road Friday & Saturday nights. If anyone want's to join us for the climb or to socialize around a campfire those nights and do your own thing during the day.

Well, if it's "glam-camping", I'll bring my hiking Bling.

-8" chrome plated compass with gold neck chain

-ivory handled, diamond studded trekking poles, signed by Sir Edmond Hillary.

- Snow-White leather parka designed by Liberace.

ya know, stuff that everyone has, but doesn't admit

Have you ever been on Coreys Road before hunting season? Many of the campsites will be taken by groups with long-term permits that go from September into November or December. The larger sites will probably be taken. Just so you know.

teejay

Thanks. We thought of the hunters and am prepared to camp in the woods someplace just off the road. Two guys don't need much space and it is a long road.

My knee still hurts from the last climb so until wed it's if we go. I'll make that call on wed after I walk some stairs on Tuesday.

Long term camping permits in the DACKS?

Thanks. We thought of the hunters and am prepared to camp in the woods someplace just off the road. Two guys don't need much space and it is a long road.

My knee still hurts from the last climb so until wed it's if we go. I'll make that call on wed after I walk some stairs on Tuesday.

Long term camping permits in the DACKS?

Don't wear the bear costume or make squeeling noises.. :)

Jay

Latest posts