Sightings

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadRiver

Reaction score
I’m teaching an Organizational Theory course this semester and I happened to mention brand loyalty in class and used The North Face as an example, since it has become the brand of choice in the last couple of years, at least at my university. After class I headed to the cafe for some much needed caffeine and saw at least four pink TNF vests. So I’m curious, how many pink TNF sightings have you had in the wild, or does the pink vest only inhabit the landscape of college campuses?

Given the whole "Emo" trend, I wouldn't be suprised to see a few guys wearing pink TNF jackets also.

:eek: :p :D

I dunno, but I've WORN my fair share of pink fleeces in the wild. For some reason LLBean has gotten it into its head that it needs to send me bright colored items to test. 2 pink fleeces, 2 neon green fleeces, 2 bright blue jackets, and a purple vest. Not to mention the turquoise sweater and bright yellow backpack. Hey, I gotta test them, so don't laugh at me when you see me in all those wild colors out there. I supposed it means there is a trend back toward the bright colors of the 80's (remember the ski jackets?), so the pink-fleeced collegiates at PSU can perhaps be forgiven.