Stinkyfeet wins Vermont 100

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to say awesome job to VFTT's very own Sue "Stinkyfeet" Johnston for winning the women's group of the VT100! She came in 8th overall, and set a new woman's course record (it was a new course), with an incredible time of 17 hours, 49 minutes, and 57 seconds. Thats averaging 5.6mph over 100 miles of trails and dirt roads, with a total of 14-15,000 vertical feet. RESULTS

My legs are hurting just thinking about it!:eek:

Way to go Sue! :)

I enjoy trail running but can't even fathom 100 miles!!! Congratulations!

yeah!

Congrats to Stinky Feet!

She may not realize it, but she inspires us!
Way to go!

-Blue

p.s. Frodo's avitar should be "Packs: It's not about size"

AMAZING!

That's totally AWESOME, Sue!

Glad to hear your relaxed approach to the race paid off in such a big way. To take the women's title and finish this race 8th overall against a field of extraordinary runners is something you should be VERY proud of :)

Stinky Feet

I bet the feet are really stinking- and for good reason. When are you going to run the AT? 100 miles/day=21 days- If you keep up that pace, you could sleep 6 hours/night

Congrats, Sue!

You really rock!! You just keep breaking all the records! Keep it up!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Cheers!

Bog Orchis

Wow. That's quite a feat. Pun intended.

Congrats! I'm always amazed... the stamina it must take to do these types of things. Accomplishments like this definitely give me something to work towards, even if only on a much smaller scale in my case :).

^MtnMike^

RUN STINKY RUN!!!!
bet she'll win it again!! breakin' ribbons and wearin' laurel head wreaths!! :D

that's a long time...

I have done some 100 mile mountain bike races on my singlespeed and thought that was hard but Sue LAYS DOWN THE LAW.

In case people didn't check the time stamps, this thread was started over a year ago about SF's win in 2004. Post'r Boy, did they just run the race this year? Is that why you responded to this thread now?

-dave-

tricky post'r

uh, opps but still cool. I got used to following post'r like a lemming on scar ridge...

David Metsky said:
In case people didn't check the time stamps, this thread was started over a year ago about SF's win in 2004. Post'r Boy, did they just run the race this year? Is that why you responded to this thread now?Post'r Boy, did they just run the race this year? Is that why you responded to this thread Post'r Boy, did they just run the race this year? Is that why you responded to this thread Post'r Boy, did they just run the race this year? Is that why you responded to this thread

-dave-
well so much for me trying to be computer savvy!
to answer your question. yes,they did run the race not too long ago. but it's not why i responded now. i didn't know there was a time limit to responding to posts. i just found it and wanted to wish my friend a hearty congrats!! i hope no-ones undies are all furled up over this,i'm truely very sorry if they are! :D :D

Last edited:
David Metsky said:
In case people didn't check the time stamps, this thread was started over a year ago about SF's win in 2004. Post'r Boy, did they just run the race this year? Is that why you responded to this thread now?

-dave-
Welp????????

Better late than never........

great nonetheless