STP has SD down booties for $29.95

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

Reaction score
STP has these 650 wt down booties:

men:
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pr...ra-Designs-Down-Booties---Waterproof--For-Men

women:
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pr...a-Designs-Down-Booties---Waterproof-For-Women

(They also have kids and slipper versions too)

for $29.95

...and if you buy like $1 grabber hand warmer, you can use the $10 coupon off $30+ using Google checkout (you will need to sign up for it).

Just passing it on. I don't own booties but I just bought a pair now for $28 shipped using the coupon above and buying a hand warmer for $1.

Jay

They always go with me on a winter trip, once you get them, you will love them! I highly recommend them, they are great when kicking back in the tent or leanto at night...

Got them yesterday, in a nice burgundy red color. They sure seem comfy!

Do all booties have a rigid sole? It definitely seems that they are rugged enough to survive walking around in Camp. They are made with Sierra Design's DriZone fabric and are supposedly waterproof/breathable. They seemed heavier than what I thought they would be because of the rigid sole in them, but they should be nice this winter. I'm so used to just slopping around in my hiking boots in winter....

Jay

Glad you like them Jay. I forgot to reply earlier to this thread to give you a hard time. Please don't post notifications of future good deals. While well intended, I read the post and said, "hey, I can probably use something like that", and went to the website. I ordered the booties. But I also spent about $230 dollars (after the $10 discount) on all sorts of other stuff! Dam you! :D

keb said:
Glad you like them Jay. I forgot to reply earlier to this thread to give you a hard time. Please don't post notifications of future good deals. While well intended, I read the post and said, "hey, I can probably use something like that", and went to the website. I ordered the booties. But I also spent about $230 dollars (after the $10 discount) on all sorts of other stuff! Dam you! :D

I second that . . . great deal but I ended up buying one for me, one for Brian and one for my sister and then about another $100 worth of stuff, your good deal posts are bad for my wallet.

:D :D :D

sli74