Sugarloaf Ski Gathering II - Dec 9-11

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sli74

Reaction score
H: Brighton, MA, Avatar :Brian and I at the 2005 S
I am considering doing a group ski and stay weekend at Sugarloaf the weekend of Dec 9-11. I have gathered some preliminary information and have about 7 people interested in going as of right now. I am looking to see if there is any further interest. Either post here or email me if you are interested and I will send you details.

sli74

Updated information :

If we can get a group of 20 interested in this trip, we can get

2 nights trailside condo lodging at minimum occupancy (everyone gets a bed)
2 full day lift tickets (vouchers available in case of bad snow conditions)

ALL for $125 . . .

We have a group of 10 people going right now.

sli74

I'm game, count me in. I'd like to get in at least 5 or 6 days before Christmas. I have to get my moneys worth out of my seasons pass :D

Good planning on your part. I think you'll get non-peak pricing and the Loaf usuallly has pretty reliable snow conditions that time of year, although the whole mountain won't be open(they'll be enough terrain open to challenge early season legs !!). I think that's also demo days weekend. If you've got anyone going that has ASC season passes, you may want to see if there's any opportunity to leverage any of the guest benefits that come with their passes....not sure, but it may be worth inquiring about .