Tecumseh, 12/23 (late post, sorry)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
Sorry for the last-minute post....

We're hitting Tecumseh via the Mt. Tecumseh Trail tomorrow, 12/23. The start time is planned for 10:00am from the ski area lot.

As of now it looks like Trail Trotter, LRiz, and me. Possibly Kevinmac will also be in on the fun.

If you're interested in the hike, please reply to this thread or PM.

I hope for a moderate pace but I'll guess the conditions won't allow it. We'll probably take a leisurely snowshoe hike to the summit.

;)

Last edited:
Leisurely = breaking through 2+ feet of snow for 2+ miles with 2k+ feet of vertical gain. I love it. :D

Watch out for skiers on the lower section, I have been almost hit both twice whil hiking it in the winter.

Watch out for skiers on the lower section, I have been almost hit both twice whil hiking it in the winter.

Thanks. We're hoping for a little trailbreaking help from these crazies that enjoy skiing & snowboarding amongst the trees. :eek: I understand they have already been seen on the trail where it passes near the ski area. :cool:

I'm betting the ones that can really help don't get out of bed very early. :rolleyes: That's the reason for our late start. :D