The Bonds this Saturday .... and then there were 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaiagirl

Reaction score
I decided to stop analyzing everything and just post this one. This will be #46, 47 and 48 for me if it ends up being doable this Saturday, December 3rd. The forecast looks uncertain to me .... if it ends up looking like more clouds than sun, or very windy in addition to the cold temperatures up in all that exposure, I will postpone until the following Saturday most likely. Undoubtedly, some people who I would love to be there won't be, so rather than stall or think about it some more, I'm just going to forge ahead and plan on doing it unless the weather seems uncooperative.
I only have one day off, so this is a day hike, starting at Lincoln Woods to the Wilderness Trail, to Bondcliff Trail and back .... Yes, it is a long day, no doubt!!! .... but I hope some of you might just join me. It would mean a lot to me to finish with some special people along. Please email me if you are interested in coming along.
Happy Trails,