The Story of Pete the Moose

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting to see, and a tough question. I hope Pete gets to live a happy, healthy life.

Thanks for the link.

Good ole dinosaur news...leaves me with more questions than answers, but I did experience the all-important heartstring tug. Good entertainment.

If he doesn't make it, other critters get a meal. Why not give him a chance and let nature take her coarse?

We hear a sentence about disease, but not enough to really know anything.

ABC gave us a one-sentence snippet from the F&G officer, which was probably about 1% of the interview. There's probably a good line of reasoning in there, but that didn't fit the template of what they wanted us to "feel" ( not think ).

Then we see the roadside protesters. Oh boy.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the old timer to. He is so attached to Pete.
It's even possible that Pete is all the family he's got.

Wish they could resolve this for Pete and the old guy's sake.

Thanks for posting this. A very good ending for PETE.
Happy to hear it.

happy ending for Pete

Glad to see that Pete and his friend can live happily ever after, or at least for now. I mean, what a sad story, the first one video, and the man and moose are so connected. Oh, I'm a sucker for pet stories, I really am....:)

Sorry to read about Pete. May he rest in peace!

Sorry about Pete, but it is never acceptable to lie. Did they think Pete would live to be 100?

Probably nobody expected Pete to live to 100, but he was killed by an overdose of tranquilizer. His hooves apparently needed trimming! And then his death was covered up to the extent of trying to pass off another moose's photo as Pete. What the...?! :confused:

Lots of articles in my old hometown paper, The Caledonia Wrecker:

www.caledonianrecord.com - type "Pete the moose" in the search box.

RIP, Pete.

Probably nobody expected Pete to live to 100, but he was killed by an overdose of tranquilizer. His hooves apparently needed trimming! And then his death was covered up to the extent of trying to pass off another moose's photo as Pete. What the...?! :confused:

Lots of articles in my old hometown paper, The Caledonia Wrecker:

www.caledonianrecord.com - type "Pete the moose" in the search box.

RIP, Pete.

Moose cover up!
WTF?