The sun is out and I'm feeling a little 'light' headed

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carole

Reaction score
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?
(disclaimer: I am not the author)

1 to change the light bulb then post about it
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could've been changed differently
1 to move it to the Lighting folder
2 to argue and then move it to the Electrical folder
7 to point out grammar/spelling errors in post about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue whether it's a light bulb or lightbulb
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper tern is Lamp
15 know it alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb” is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take the discussion to the lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to discuss the dangers of changing light bulbs without a professional opinion
5 to post a disclaimer that they are not light bulb experts, nor do they play one on TV and that anyone planning on changing their own light bulb should consult a professional
7 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then to post the correct URLs
3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add, "Me too."
19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three"
4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ
2 to ask what is a "FAQ"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say, "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say, "Do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again

That about sums it up. :D

One additional item, the original poster would get a red square.

Are these New York light bulbs,or New England light bulbs?
Maybe this should be moved to the appropriate forum.

We New Englanders can't relate to those "other" bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts