Turkey Day + 2 - Moosilauke

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for some folks to hike with this weekend. I might be up for that. I did Moosilauke last July via Glen Cliff Trail. I'd prefer another, but it is a nice trail and certainly worth a repeat. Current weather forcast looks promising for Saturday. Not too windy. 5 mph.

All are welcome!

You asked for it! I'll be there a little before 8:30. It will be nice to stop lurking and meet some electronic people in the flesh.

Phil S

Looks like it will be a great day tomorrow! We hiked Pierce and got half way to Eisenhower today before we decided it best to turn around - temps at elevation were in the single digits with winds up to 60 mph predicted, although we probably only saw gusts of 40.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces tomorrow!

Thanks alot Bob and Geri

Thanks to you and all the VFFT folks for sharing your hike with me. I had a splendid time. As Junior Member and budding winter hiker I really appreciated the chance to hike with some real pro's and participate in sort of outing I don't have the contacts organize on my own. Cheers and best wishes to you all. I'll leave posting the Trail Conditions to you. :)

It was great to meet you and the other new faces! What a fun hike - Nice snow to hike in - some sunshine - some snow - near White out, Mid-Winter conditions on the summit. We had a total of 11 two-legged and 2 great 4 legged hikers on the mountain today. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I had a great time yesterday! What a nice group! It was a pleasure to meet you all as I don't know too many VFTTers yet. It was reassuring to be caught in the conditions on the ridge and know that my gear was appropriate for keeping me warm and dry. I look forward to the months of winter hiking ahead! Special thanks to Christina for the awesome cookies!!

Pups are taking it easy today. Thank you to everyone for keeping an eye on them! :D :)