Upper Works camping options

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdl

Reaction score
With the recent land acquisitions by OSI and TNC, have any new camping options opened up along the road to Upper Works ?

I'll be arriving late to Upper Works next week and, while not averse to throwing a tent by the side of the car, would prefer a more legal site.

Worst case I'll get a site at Lake Harris, but a car camping site along Upper Works road would work best.

Thanks in advance...

rdl said:
With the recent land acquisitions by OSI and TNC, have any new camping options opened up along the road to Upper Works ?

I'll be arriving late to Upper Works next week and, while not averse to throwing a tent by the side of the car, would prefer a more legal site.

Worst case I'll get a site at Lake Harris, but a car camping site along Upper Works road would work best.

Thanks in advance...

Sorry I cant help you on the Upper Works camping spots but I can tell you this: I was at LAke HArris last weekend for my base camp to Allen. We had reservations thankfully cause the campground was filled up.

Saturday evening when you got back to the car we drove all the way in to Upper Works and only about a quarter of the parking area was filled. I am guessing the rain in the forcast kept people away. :confused:

Latest posts