Vermont, view/brew hikes 8-19 / 8-23?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldfeet

Reaction score
Quick notice, I'm going to Vermont tomorrow and working on my viewandbrew list (Tom Rankin's)..Here's a list of where I'll be near.....

Wed...Robert Frost fire tower, then Bobcat cafe in Bristol

Thurs..Mt Philo in Charlotte then Eagle Mtn in Milton, then 2 breweries in Burlington, Burlingtonhearth, Three needs

Fri..Elmore mtn trail in the St park, then Sterling Brook Gorge (both near Stowe), then the Shed brewery in Stowe and Alchemist pub in Waterbury

Sat.....Spruce Mtn near Groton then Stonecutters in Barre

probably going to camp out at state parks near the breweries...I'm trying to figure that out today......I know that there are probably better hikes to go on but because of knee issues I'm taking this as a site seeing and beer tasting trip....just to let you know that I usually just try the sampler and then go off to the next place....if anyone is around those areas and looking to hang out send me a pm.....as of now I'll be leaving Long Island (NY) around 5 am tomorrow....thx CF

Just got rescheduled from Thurs to Sunday...everytning just pushed up one day....an old friend of mine is joining me.....last time we went hiking was Breakneck Ridge in NY around 2004 :eek: where does time go?...please feel free to join us....I'll be here until Thurs morning....thx

Just got rescheduled from Thurs to Sunday...everytning just pushed up one day....an old friend of mine is joining me.....last time we went hiking was Breakneck Ridge in NY around 2004 :eek: where does time go?...please feel free to join us....I'll be here until Thurs morning....thx
Good luck! Must be nice to be a teacher and have the summer off! :D

Hey, that's not fair!....I worked at the sleep away camp for 7 weeks, someone has to give out the chips, ice cream and sodas and reorder them :cool:
Love my job!...now it's Vermont this week and possibly the 1000 islands next week with a side trip back to Montreal.....Teaching has it's perks but money is not one of them....that's ok, I'm happy! :D