Very sad - Dogs killed on highway

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

una_dogger

Reaction score
Last friday about 7pm, while MichaelJ and I were driving North on 93 near Thornton, we *sadly* saw two husky dogs on the highway, one was hit. We were a part of a small group of about five cars travelling north. All of the cars stopped, and people got out to help. The husky that was hit was red and white. The other was black and white. Some people tried to coax the black and white husky to come to them, but he/she ran away. Others moved the injured dog off the road and called for help. It was difficult for us to tell if the dogs belonged to any of the travellers, or if they were roaming. Just putting this out there in case anyone knows of someone up north missing their dogs since friday.

:(

I am saddened to hear that. Since you were at my exit I will check the local bulletin boards for any posters looking for a lost dog. I will assume the proper “authority” removed the dog and check for any tags or chip.