VFTT beers in Salem, MA

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinista

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, there's a mini VFTT gathering taking shape TONIGHT (Wednesday, Aug. 24) in Salem, Mass. We'll be at the Salem Beer Works around 5:30/6ish tonight, 278 Derby Street. It's accessible by the commuter rail out of North Station; Rockport/Newburyport line.

Most definitely up for a get together in Beantown sometime. Sorry for the late notice, everyone!

Mr. X said:
I'll probably be there via bicycle. Alpinista, PM me and fill me in as to who's going etc.

-X
Wow! a chance to meet Mr. X. Ugh, I can't make it tonight :(

-Dr. Wu

Double Bow said:
Anyone up for a north of Boston gathering? I know a lot of us work in the Andover-Wilmington-Woburn area...

I think Most of us work in Andover-Wilmington-Woburn-Springfield-Providence-Nashua-Quincy-Harford-New Haven-Poughkpsee-Kingston-Portland-Burlington-Rutland area

I would love to attend a gathering of this type, either north of Boston or in Boston itself. Unfortunately, I cannot make it to tonight. Hope Alpinista and everyone else have lots of fun. Regards, Marty

I'm just over the bridge in Beverly, but won't be able to make it. :(

Please keep me in mind if you are doing anything like this again.

I may not be a fast hiker, but I can keep up with anyone at pintbagging.

I can't make it tonight, but another time with more notice would be great. I work in Danvers and live in Wakefield, so anywhere in North Shore is usually an option.

Lisa,

Wish I had notice! I can't make it tonight since I am still at work in Boston........ :(

However, a gathering in Beantown, Nashua or Manchester would be most agreeable to me. But with more notice, I can probably get outta here!!

Tony

I'll 5th (8th?) the call for a Beantown apres work gathering sometime in the near future! :D